[NSRCA-dist7] Thanks!

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 12:04:45 AKDT 2017

Outstanding Job Dan!  Excellent CD work, and even better job of taking the
championship cup away from me.  My wife is happy :-)

Tesla is fixed and preparing to be transported back to me.  Tesla flew me
home and is paying for a rental in the meantime.

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X