[NSRCA-dist7] SAM 1 Day Contest

atwooddon at aol.com atwooddon at aol.com
Wed May 10 07:31:14 AKDT 2017

Just a heads up for the contest this Saturday.  Frank Capone will be bringing pre-made sandwiches for anyone interested.  $5 each so you don't need to plan on bringing a lunch.  Thanks Frank

Weather looks like it will not be hot, mid 70s forecast for Saturday, see ya there.

Also, if you plan on coming please pre-register or let me know you will be there so we can lay out the judging panels prior to Saturday morning.  You know how mean Ron Davies can get if we don't start on time.

Don Atwood