[NSRCA-dist7] AVTI Summer Pattern

Frackowiak Tony frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 3 17:19:23 AKDT 2017

Hi All,

Next Saturday, July 8th, we will be having our annual Summer Heat Classic pattern contest.

Also, on Sunday, July 9th, we will be holding a 1-day AMA Pattern event. We will also be offering a Club Class which will be the Classic Pattern Pre-Novice pattern.

I know it will probably be hot, but we keep these things nice and laid back, and we have plenty of shade! So bring lots to drink and let's have some fun. Entry fees will be low and lunch will be provided at no additional cost.

Location is the Antelope Valley Tailwinds field in Lancaster, CA. If you have any questions feel free to call me at 661-992-1529 or email at frackowiak at sbcglobal.net.

Hope to see you there!

Tony Frackowiak