[NSRCA-dist7] "Pattern Camp" in Arvin CA

Steven Lampert SLampert at client-tel.net
Wed Jan 18 08:50:43 AKST 2017

The Bear Mountain Flyers invite you to join us for a weekend of "F3A Pattern Camp" on February 11th & 12th at our field in Arvin California.
Pattern Camp is your opportunity to come and celebrate the off season with your friends and fellow competitors, in a relaxed and friendly environment at one of the premier flying facilities in southern California.

Whether you're a seasoned competitor, or just thinking of giving pattern flying a try, we'll have something for everyone.

In addition to two flight lines and unlimited practice flying we'll be offering:

 *   Optional coaching give and take from some of the top pattern flyers in the US,
 *   Optional Judging seminar hosted by Jon Carter,
 *   Optional judging of practice flights or specific maneuvers and flight elements,
 *   An introduction to, and hands on use of the electronic scribe scoring system.

The object is to come, have fun, and to make the weekend your own!

Pattern Camp is free !  Pre-registration is not required but please send an e-mail to patterncamp at client-tel.net<mailto:patterncamp at client-tel.net> if you're thinking of attending or have any questions concerning the event.

Lunch will be offered at the field for a nominal fee.  We'll organize a Saturday night dinner in Bakersfield.  Time and place is to be determined.
AMA membership is required to participate in this event.

See you there !

Bear Mountain Flyers Field Location<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bear+Mountain+Flyers+RC/@35.1951012,-118.9099186,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xb5562a673102c3b4!8m2!3d35.1951012!4d-118.9099186>

Steven J. Lampert
Client-Tel Consulting, Inc.