[NSRCA-dist7] 2017 Contest Schedule

Chris Fitzsimmons nsrcad7dvp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:41:20 AKST 2017

Hey Steve,

Welcome to D7 Pattern!

I am a bit behind on updating the website as, well, I don't know how to do
it that well. I am learning and have a meeting the Derek Koopowitz next
Tuesday to learn more on how to do it.  I'm a bit confused at how to make
new content. Updating existing is easy, but new content confuses me. I
intend to do something like what you are wanting in our schedule. At least
mention the city, state in which the contests are in. Please bare with me.
I'm on a very limited amount of knowledge with websites and time to update.
I am going to try harder if no one steps up to be DVP. Who needs sleep
anyway? haha.

If you have any questions on anything, feel free to drop me an email at
nsrcad7dvp at gmail.com Happy to answer any questions.

For your info:

Apache Junction, AZ
Hemet, Ca
OCMA,  is in Orange County, Ca. I believe the town is Silverado, Ca
Arvin, Ca
Mesa, Az
SAM is Sacramento, Ca
Oakdale, Ca