[NSRCA-dist7] 2017 Contest Schedule

Steve Snarski ssnarski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:20:14 AKST 2017

Dale-

I am "new" to NSRCA and don't really have a clue where many of these events
are physically located. Could you provide any more details (city/state,
club/field, GPS coordinates, ...)?

I have been an NSRCA member for a year, live and fly in North Phoenix, have
been flying pattern (Sportsman) when I can get out for over two years, but
never seem to find/make the time to practice consistently so I have yet to
participate in any events.  It would be nice if I could change that in 2017.

Also, do you know where the pattern guys in Phoenix area fly?  All at
Superstition Field?

Appreciated,
Steve