[NSRCA-dist7] Update

Chris Fitzsimmons kfactoreditor at gmail.com
Thu May 26 21:02:00 AKDT 2016

Hi all,

I have been looking through the contest schedule and with the contest
schedule losing a few contests this season, I have decided to go back to
the old system with 3 contests and the DC that count vs the 4 and the DC
that counts. I really hate to change the way we run things once into the
season. However, with the cancelled contests,  I hope this helps with those
who have some financial issues with travel. Our district is really big
obviously, but next season I will consider everyone's thoughts on how we
should do it. I am hoping in this decision to help, not hurt those who cant
financially make the north or south travel this season. Hopeful to get our
cancelled contests back on track for next season as they are missed by us
all obviously!

--
Chris Fitzsimmons
Team BJ Aircraft