[NSRCA-dist7] Updates.

Chris Fitzsimmons kfactoreditor at gmail.com
Tue May 17 11:44:58 AKDT 2016

Hi folks,

The 1-day Sacramento contest seems to have been a great success with 17 pilots attending. Sad I had to miss it but I still don't have a field to practice at.

I have learned that the Riverside contest was cancelled due to lack of scoring support. That is unfortunate. Scoring is obviously a major part of the contest. Sometimes difficult to line someone up to do it. Thanks to those of you that do! It is appreciated! Hopefully we can get Riverside back on track for next season!  It's the field I flew at when I first moved to California. I enjoy as I think most do, that contest.

The next contest is the Victorville contest on 5/28 & 29. So book your rooms!!!!

Bill Wallace has added a replacement for the Miramar contest! The new contest will be held in Chula Vista on August 6th & 7th. Let’s all try and support Bill’s new contest!

Hope you are all enjoying the weather and getting some smooth flights in!

Chris

Sent from my iPhone