[NSRCA-dist7] Howdy

Chris Fitzsimmons kfactoreditor at gmail.com
Thu May 12 11:16:56 AKDT 2016

Thank you Peter.

John, honesty I have no idea yet how things work. I have a lot of learning to do.

I am going to be looking for someone to replace Gordon. Probably the hardest challenge I will face. I have no idea about websites unless it's done with a website builder which is how I do mine. I can only imagine what is involved in doing that job. Hopefully someone can help out.

I have a lot of learning to do on all ends as this decision was very sudden. I am looking forward to  the challenge.

Thanks

Chris

Sent from my iPhone