[NSRCA-dist7] Howdy

kfactoreditor at gmail.com kfactoreditor at gmail.com
Tue May 10 20:50:15 AKDT 2016

Hi folks..

Very sad to hear of John stepping down.. Thank you for your selfless support John! We look forward to seeing you at contests soon my friend! I did step up as DVP even though I got upset and was going to quit. We have a lot currently in D7 that needs fixing and trust me, I am the one to fix it as I am very strong. I will ask you all to message me and voice your opinions as nsrca members.. I will take that input and put it into place.

I want to point out that there are rules on this forum and personal attacks are not allowed. They WILL stop under me or the offending member/s will be removed from the list. It's that simple. Follow the rules please.

I have decided that this season is underway and to not change anything from last season currently. All contests will count towards district points. Oakdale is the district championship. I have not talked to Dale yet. But either him, or I, or both will be the CD. I will talk to him soon.

Riverside has been cancelled for reasons I don't know yet. I am new but very sorry to those of you who took time off of work and booked rooms. This will not be acceptable under me this close to the contest. I am so sorry you all may have wasted money and time. I will talk to the cd.  The BMF contest that replaces the Hollister contest is up in the air as I haven't heard back from The cd yet. Soon hopefully so you all can book your rooms and get time off work.

Listen, I wasn't the first choice, but I was the first acceptance. I felt it was the correct choice to help fix d7. Please feel free to message me or call me with concerns. Most of you have my number. (209)740-9495. I am super busy with work. It may take a day or two to get back to you but I will.

Please remain sportsmanlike. The craziness will end. I promise you that. Bare with me. Going to take some time friends.

Get out there and have some fun! It's why we do this!

Chris Fitzsimmons

D7 VP

Sent from m