[NSRCA-dist7] Championship Points and Methods

joncarter60 joncarter60 at comcast.net
Mon May 2 07:25:38 AKDT 2016

I also am in agreement with Dale's points. It is simply about having a "level playing field" for the district championship.
Jon Carter

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Budd Engineering via NSRCA-dist7 <nsrca-dist7 at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 5/2/2016  8:15 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: Olstinske Dale <sanjosedale at gmail.com>, "CA, AZ, HI, NV, UT" <nsrca-dist7 at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: Re: [NSRCA-dist7] Championship Points and Methods
+1

Sent from my iPhone