[NSRCA-dist7] Championship Points and Methods

Frackowiak Tony frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 2 01:03:47 AKDT 2016

I'm going to make one more point then I'm out of this discussion (well-maybe).

As a member of the NSRCA, having first joined in 1976, served as a District VP, a very short term as the national VP, currently on the Rules and Sequence Committees, here is what I would have hoped the NSRCA in this district would have done in this situation and in anything like this in the future.

If a pattern flier, especially a very well known one as in this case, is barred from a field that has been very active in pattern, I would have hoped at the very least, that the NSRCA DVP would have contacted the club and investigated just what has occurred to cause that club's action. If presented with evidence that supports the reasons for the club action, then I would have hoped the NSRCA would take a stance of telling that flier, sorry, we can't support you. You have to try to fix this. I would hope that the NSRCA would not want to hurt their reputation, and the reputation of the pattern event as a whole, by just blindly insisting that that club has to allow that pilot on their field to make their contest "valid".

I guess I'm just living in a fantasy world. Sorry to take up your time.

Tony Frackowiak