[NSRCA-dist7] Championship Points and Methods

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Sun May 1 18:14:10 AKDT 2016

So because of the detrimental actions of ONE person, you are giving that person an advantage in the championship points and punishing the other contest attendees for that contest by forcing those that may only get 3 contests in to attend another contest they likely weren't planning to attend??!?  How is that considered fair??  Nice way to eliminate competition.

-  Robert Beaubien
-  DronePlastics.com

 "Dear Algebra, Please stop asking us to find your X.  She's never coming back and don't ask Y."