[NSRCA-dist7] D7 Pilots

kysung kysung at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 07:40:55 AKDT 2016

Hi john,
I have an Angel's Shadow for sale the that is in excellent condition.  It has all Fataba gears, MK linkages, and I can sell either with or without the motor, Esc, and receiver.  I am in NorCal, Bay Area, and I  prefer to have the plane either pickup or arrange to meet in between to avoid the possible damages induced by carrier.  In the meantime, I also have the original crate to go with the plane.
Please let me know if you're interested.
Regards,
Kevin

Sent from my could be smarter smartphone...