[NSRCA-dist7] Two Days Until the Woodland/Davis Contest

joncarter60 joncarter60 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 23 13:04:36 AKDT 2016

I will have mine with me if needed.
Jon C.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Peter Vogel via NSRCA-dist7 <nsrca-dist7 at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 6/23/16  12:53 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: Lawrence Tougas <ama.district10 at gmail.com>, "CA, AZ, HI, NV, UT" <nsrca-dist7 at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: Re: [NSRCA-dist7] Two Days Until the Woodland/Davis Contest
Will you have an easy up for the scoring booth?
Peter+