[NSRCA-dist7] Two Days Until the Woodland/Davis Contest

Lawrence Tougas ama.district10 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 10:39:56 AKDT 2016

Pattern Fliers,

Just two days to go until the best contest of the year.,,well, I may be
biased on that issue.

We have 16 people preregistered for the contest which is great.  If you are
planning on flying in the contest and have not preregistered please help
out Peter and do so.

The field will be open starting at 0800 Friday morning for practice.  It'll
be hot this weekend so if you have an Easy-Up it might be a good idea to
pack it to add to our shade.  I'll have water and soda for all to enjoy.
The club will be operating their snack shack cooking hamburgers and hot
dogs for purchase.

We will be wheels up at 0800 to beat the afternoon sun with Pilot's meeting
at 0745 so please plan accordingly.

If you have any questions or need to get a hold of me for anything my cell
number is 707-480-2053.

See you all soon,
LT