[NSRCA-dist7] Woodland/Davis Pattern Spectacular

Lawrence Tougas ama.district10 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 08:00:00 AKDT 2016

OK I'll work on scaring up some umbrella girls.  In the meantime anyone who
thinks they might come please per-register for the contest to help us get
started on time Saturday morning.  We will be wheels up at 0800 to beat the
afternoon sun.

See you all soon,
LT

--

*Academy of ModelAeronautics District X* aeromodeling > community service >
education

Lawrence Tougas
Vice-President
P.O. Box 276