[NSRCA-dist7] District Championship conversation

joncarter60 joncarter60 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 09:02:58 AKDT 2016

It's easy to get the K-Factor, just join the NSRCA :)
Jon Carter

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Chris Fitzsimmons via NSRCA-dist7 <nsrca-dist7 at lists.nsrca.org> Date: 4/12/2016  9:35 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: John Bentley <j.bentley at usa.net>, "CA, AZ, HI, NV, UT" <nsrca-dist7 at lists.nsrca.org> Subject: Re: [NSRCA-dist7] District Championship conversation
What if we don't get the kfactor? Lol

Chris

Sent from my iPhone