[NSRCA-dist7] Oakdale

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 21:27:09 AKDT 2015

For those flying classic masters, I MUST have your maneuvers as a
comma-separated list of maneuver numbers from the following catalog,
maximum K=45, takeoff and landing are added automatically as the 1st and
last maneuver of a 14 maneuver sequence and have K=1, so you should provide
a list of 12 maneuver numbers.

            *2*, Three Inside Loops, kFactor = 2

            *3*,Three Outside loops, kFactor = 2

            *4*,Cuban Eight, kFactor = 2

            *5*,Reverse Cuban Eight, kFactor = 2

            *6*,Horizontal 8, kFactor = 2

            *7*,Vertical 8, kFactor = 2

            *8*,Rolling 8, kFactor = 2

            *9*,Double Immelmann, kFactor = 2

            *10*,Reverse Double Immelmann, kFactor = 2

            *11*,Straight Inverted, kFactor = 2

            *12*,Cobra Roll, kFactor = 2

            *13*,Three Turn Spin, kFactor = 2

            *14*,3 Reverse Inside Loops, kFactor = 3

            *15*,Three Reverse Outside Loops, kFactor = 3

            *16*,Avalanche, kFactor = 3

            *17*,Slow Roll, kFactor = 3

            *18*,Three Horizontal Rolls, kFactor = 3

            *19*,Two Rolls in Opposite Directions, kFactor = 3

            *20*,Vertical Roll, kFactor = 3

            *21*,Aileron Turn, kFactor = 3

            *22*,Top Hat, kFactor = 3

            *23*,Figure M, kFactor = 3

            *24*,Inverted Spin, kFactor = 3

            *25*,Square Horizontal 8, kFactor = 4

            *26*,Triangle Rolling Loop, kFactor = 4

            *27*,Reverse Knife Edge, kFactor = 4

            *28*,Reverse Point Roll, kFactor = 4

            *29*,Four Point Roll, kFactor = 4

            *30*,8-Point Roll, kFactor = 4

            *31*,Reverse Top Hat, kFactor = 4

            *32*,Square Loop with Four half Rolls, kFactor = 5

            *33*, 2 Snap Rolls In opposite directions, kFactor = 5

            *34*,Figure M with quarter Rolls, kFactor = 5

            *35*,Figure M with half Rolls, kFactor = 5

So, for example, Robert Fish's recent Master's pattern from Arvin:

*Takeoff*

*Top Hat*

*Reverse Top Hat*

*Figure M w/1/4 Rolls*

*Triangle Rolling Loop*

*Two Rolls in Opposite Directions*

*Reverse Point Roll*

*Straight Inverted*

*Reverse Knife Edge*

*Slow Roll*

*8-Point Roll*

*Four Point Roll*

*Three Horizontal Rolls*

*Landing*

Would be:
22,31,34,26,19,28,11,27,17,30,29,18

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training
Associate Vice President, Academy of Model Aeronautics District X