[NSRCA-dist7] Oakdale

Dale Olstinske sanjosedale at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:34:22 AKDT 2015

We are offering Classic Pattern this contest as well. Please let everyone you know that may be flying Classic, also to pre register. Since this field has a sun issue in the morning which will cause a problem for turn around, we will be flying classic first thing on Saturday and Sunday. Hoping to get started with a few flights by 8:30 on Saturday. I hope to get in 6 flights total for the weekend, depending on attendance.

The field is open for flying on Friday. If anyone gets there and the gate is locked, give me a call for the gate code.

Thanks,

Dale

408-315-1060