[NSRCA-dist7] District Scoring

Jon Carter joncarter60 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 29 17:16:58 AKDT 2015

All pilots - sorry that this is somewhat late in the season but as you all
know, you can count two out of D7 pattern contests towards your district
scores this year. I am setting up our scoresheet to account for that (better
late than never!) and I need to know who has out of district contests that
they would like to have counted. I need your score and the top placing NSRCA
pilots score (you can just send me the winning score and I can figure out if
they are an NSRCA member) and yes, you can use the Nats!

Thanks,

Jon Carter