[NSRCA-dist7] 4th Annual Chuck Hartman Memorial - Perris, CA - May 16th and 17th

Frackowiak Tony frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 27 13:25:07 AKDT 2015

In just a few weeks we will be having the 4th Annual Chuck Hartman Memorial Pattern contest at Perris, CA. It is held by the Riverside Radio Control Club and I will be the CD. Dates are May 16th and 17th. Registration is up on the NSRCA website. We will be running Sportsman, Intermediate, Advanced, Masters and F3A. We will not be running F3A Silver.

Please take the time to register. Looking forward to the weekend!

Thanks!

Tony Frackowiak