[NSRCA-dist7] Apache Junction Pictures

John Bentley j.bentley at usa.net
Sun Mar 2 19:08:03 AKST 2014

Thanks Chris, I know about the money!!! How do I try and get on team
Airtronics and Team BJ ? We had a bad day on Saturday rain early and then a 29
mph dead crosswind, the sportsman pilots struggled with landings and damaged 3
airplanes... so I called the day at 2 rounds, we flew 2 rounds today and could
have done 4 but everyone wanted to get on the road.Today was a great day no
wind and sunny skys. Are you going to Hemet? if so see you there!
John