[NSRCA-dist7] For Sale: JM Composites Gaudius Complete Ready-To-Fly

Budd Engineering jerry at buddengineering.com
Fri Jan 10 08:37:41 AKST 2014

For Sale: JM Composites Gaudius Complete Ready-To-Fly with:

Himax 6330 out-runner motor
Budd Engineering Electric Soft Mount
Hacker Spin 99 Controller
JR3421SA on Elev (2)
JR9411SA on Aileron (2)
JR8411A on Rudder (1)
Jaccio 6.0v Perfect Switch/Voltage Regulator
APC 21 x 14 prop
GP Spinner w/ Cooling Hole

The aircraft is in good cosmetic and exceptional flying condition, however in the spirit of full disclosure please note the following:

The airplane was damaged in a mid-air collision with a “foamie” in June 2012.  The damage was repaired and repainted, and the plane weighs just under 5 kg with Thunder Power 5000 batteries.  The repair had no adverse impact on how the aircraft flies.

The plane has ~200 flights on it and it is very well trimmed out with very little mixing needed.  This aircraft is ready-to-fly, just add your own receiver and motor system battery pack.  This plane has won numerous Masters Contests in NSRCA D7 (2011 - Whittier, Oakdale; 2012 - Riverside, Miramar, Hollister, and Lancaster; 2013 - Victorville).

$1650 complete, ready to fly, just add your own receiver and motor batteries.
$1200, airframe only with motor mount and spinner.

Pictures available upon request.

The aircraft will be available for viewing and/or pickup at the AMA Expo in Ontario, CA this Saturday.  It is also available for pickup in Lancaster, CA or I will drive a reasonable distance (~100 miles/2 hours) to meet someone if needed.  Will ship, but would prefer not to, buyer pays shipping (I have the original shipping crates).

I can accept payment by cash, PayPal, personal check (if I know you personally), or Mastercard/Visa (PayPal requires a 3% surcharge).

Please contact me directly off list if interested.

Thx, Jerry

Jerry Budd
(661) 435-0358 Cell/Text

Budd Engineering