[NSRCA-dist7] Critical Condition.......Help

Christopher McMillin pittsflyr at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 02:13:16 AKDT 2014

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

How are you doing.  I hope all is well with you and family. I'm in a very tight mess right now and I'm very sorry for involving you in my present issue but I was left with no choice but to contact you. I would have called you but my phone keeps showing No signal here due to bad network...
I took a urgent visit to Ukraine to see my sick sister who is suffering from a critical Uterine fibroid and must undergo a hysterectomy surgery to save her life. The news of her illness arrived to me as an emergency,she's going through a lot of pain at the moment and she needs family support to keep her going.
The doctors have advised that it is necessary that the tumor is operated soon to avoid any complications. I hope you understand my plight and pardon me.
The estimate for the Hysterectomy surgery is 9,000$. I have already spent approx. 6,750$ cash towards her treatment so am wondering if you can assist me with a loan of 2,250$ to make the necessary arrangement for the surgery to be carried out.
Your help and support will give her a chance to live a normal life once again. I will surely pay you back as soon as I return.
I will appreciate whatever you can help me with. Kindly let me know if you can be of help so I can send you my western union details since I cannot operate my bank account from here...I promise to pay back as soon as I return home.
Thank you
Chris