[NSRCA-dist7] Riverside

steve hannah shannah1806 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 12:45:16 AKDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up on a couple items.  There are no tables or chairs at the
field so bring your own seating.

I have a folding table for use in registration etc. but if anyone has a
spare folding table that they could throw in their truck for the weekend it
would be very useful.  Contact me and let me know.

Also, Jeff and Margret Szueber won't be able to help with scoring this
year, they are busy planning for Jeffery's wedding (congrats to Jeffery!).
So, we will need some scoring help. Randy already stepped up but we need to
get at least one more person to help out.

Bring your lunch, as we haven't had any luck with the club support as of
yet.

Other than that, the weekend is looking great and we have a good list of
pilots.  Should be a fun time.

Steve