[NSRCA-dist7] SAM 1 Day Contest May 18

atwooddon at aol.com atwooddon at aol.com
Sun May 12 11:21:56 AKDT 2013

I see we have 9 pre-registants at this point. I would appreciate it if you are planning on attending to please pre-register or just reply to this email so I can get everything set up prior to contest morning including judging schedules.

If you did not attend last year, this is a very simple, streamlined contest designed to get 4 rounds completed and everyone heading home by mid afternoon.  We start flying at 8AM and work toward completing the 4 rounds prior to 2PM because afternoon sun can be an issue after about 2PM if you have tall maneuvers on the south side of the box.

Frank C will be BBQing hot dogs and fixings for a nominal fee for those that don't want to pack a lunch.

Hope to see you there.

Don Atwood