[NSRCA-dist7] Possible Aerobatics Clinic - March 30-31

Anthony Frackowiak frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 21 09:41:34 AKST 2013

Hi,

I'm considering holding an Aerobatics Clinic at the AVTI Field in
Lancaster on March 30th and 31st. The idea is that this would be for
any kind of competition aerobatics model. AMA/F3A, Classic, IMAC,
whatever. I would be available the entire weekend for instruction on
set-up, trimming and flying any style of aerobatics. Also, since it
won't be a contest atmosphere, others are welcome to help out anyone
needing it.

I see taking someone's model, doing some bench work on it for set-up,
then flying it to show how to do basic trimming. Do some more to
refine the set-up for various maneuvers, then have the owner fly it to
do some coaching on flying techniques. I would do this for as many as
I can in the weekend, but all can watch and learn the process.

There would be an entry fee similar to a contest. Lunch would be
provided.

Let me know what you think!

Tony Frackowiak
661-992-1529