[NSRCA-dist7] 2nd Annual Bakersfield Pattern Bash registration

steve hannah shannah1806 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 16:23:52 AKDT 2013

Speaking from recent experience.. Yes, please register even if you aren't
sure you'll show up.  It is a lot easier all the way around for the CD to
drop a pilot than it is to add one when the turnout is expected to be
large.  For a small contest it doesn't really matter much I suppose, but
for the larger events it is really tough to put things together if folks
don't pre-register.