[NSRCA-dist7] District Championships are almost here!

Jon Carter joncarter60 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 17 17:30:23 AKDT 2012

Hey guys - Just a quick note. I have been talking to the guys at the Arvin
field and they have really been working to prep the field for us! Thank you
to the Bear Mountain Flyers! I also wanted to talk about generators for
those of us who are e-powered. Arvin has electricity but it is limited. We
cannot plug a big power strip into the AC outlets and hook up a bunch of
chargers! We have repeatedly popped the circuit breakers in the past and I
would rather not do that again! So some of us should plan on generators;
let's buddy up and not abuse the field AC!

The Arvin club has informed me that they will do a pizza lunch for us on
Saturday (not sure about Sunday yet) It will be a nominal fee and I know we
all really appreciate it!

Thanks and see you all on Friday!

Jon Carter

D7-VP & CD