[NSRCA-dist7] District 7 Season Championship Contest

Jonathan L Carter joncarter60 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 8 17:04:31 AKDT 2012

Hey everyone - The NSRCA District 7 season championship contest is almost
here! As you all know it's in Arvin at the home of the Bear Mountain Flyers.
Please register online so I can get the computer setup as much as possible.
Speaking of the computer, I need help doing the scoring; our usual mainstays
Mike & Jean and Luke Peng will not be attending. So if anyone can assist
please let me know.

There is some sort of event in Arvin/Bakersfield so get your hotel
reservations now!

Looking forward to a great season ending contest!

Jon Carter

NSRCA D7-VP

CD