[NSRCA-dist7] FW: [NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA 2013-2014 Executive Officers

Anthony Frackowiak frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 19 07:45:52 AKST 2012

Jon,

Please explain to me how the bylaws were changed considering the bylaws had
this,

ARTICLE X - AMENDMENTS

Section 1 - Amendments

a. Intended amendments to these bylaws shall be made known, at any time, to the
membership via available media. This notice should have provision made for the
membership to vote on such amendment. A majority vote of those responding shall
be sufficient for passage or non-passage of proposed amendments. Any member, who
is also an AMA member in good standing, may vote on changes in these bylaws.

b. Proposals to change these bylaws may be made by any NSRCA member who is also
an AMA member in good standing. All proposals should be submitted to the NSRCA
board for grouping and scheduling of publication to the membership.

c. Any subsequent re-write of any bylaw must then be re-published as a full set
of bylaws for the consumption of the membership in all normal communications
media.

d. Where the NSRCA bylaws do not cover a certain subject, the society, as an AMA
SIG, will defer the to AMA bylaws. The NSRCA should take steps at the earliest
appropriate time to amend the societies bylaws should there be a need to address
any bylaws deficiencies as described in the above sentence.

From: Dale Olstinske <dale at cadence.com>
To: "jon at techstyles.com" <jon at techstyles.com>; Frank Capone
<crcfrank at sbcglobal.net>; Kevin Sung <kysung at comcast.net>; "Luke Peng
(lsjpeng at comcast.net)" <lsjpeng at comcast.net>; Mitch Duh <ose_mail at yahoo.com>;