[NSRCA-dist7] Going to Oakdale? iPhone/iPad scoring app beta testers wanted!

Anthony Frackowiak frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 31 14:47:33 AKDT 2012

You have certainly put a lot of work in to this. It looks like with
development it may be a way to go. But to this computer challenged
individual, it sure looks like more reasons to look away from a
maneuver to manipulate the device. I would suggest that you do a lot
of testing during practice sessions instead of at a contest. Just my
opinion.

Tony