[NSRCA-dist7] AVTI Summer Heat Pattern Contest

Anthony Frackowiak frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 17 17:40:54 AKDT 2012

Hi,

The long range weather forecast looks good for the 1st AVTI Summer
Heat Pattern Contest this Saturday, June 23rd. Like the name! I just
came up with it.

I've been getting the registration from many. If you are planning on
attending please register at http://www.patternflying.com/TempRegistrationPage.aspx
. It will help us get everything going as soon as possible so we can
get in as much flying as possible. I have 14 entrants to date so it
looks like we'll have a good turnout.

If for some reason the forecast turns bad for Saturday, I will decide
on Thursday evening and get out the notice that we will cancel the
event. I'll send out a notice to this list, post on RCU in the pattern
forum, and you can check our club website at AVTI.org for any updates.

Thanks!

Tony Frackowiak