[NSRCA-dist7] AVTI June 23rd One-Day Pattern contest

Anthony Frackowiak frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 11 19:18:27 AKDT 2012

Chris,

I don't think so, as it costs just about the same to run a one-day as
a two-day. Sanction Fee costs the same. The awards are pretty much the
same as are all the preparations. I personally think entry fees for
the 2-day meets are too low. Besides, it is a very small part of the
total expense of attending a contest. But if you think so I understand.

Tony