[NSRCA-dist7] AVTI June 23rd One-Day Pattern contest

Anthony Frackowiak frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 11 17:42:48 AKDT 2012

Hi,

Getting closer to our event on June 23rd! We are going to keep
everything pretty low-key with the emphasis on pattern flying and fun.
We'll have the Pilot's meeting by 8:30 with flying soon after that and
we will fly as much as we can in the day. Lunch will be available on
the field at a nominal cost. Entry fee will be $30 for all classes
except Sportsman, which will be $25. In Sportsman you can fly any AMA
legal model if you wish. We will also fly the full Sportsman schedule.
The plan for F3A is to fly 3 rounds of P-13 and one round of F-13,
with the final score being the best three of all four. Those who would
like to stay for Sunday also, we will have a Pattern Practice day on
Sunday, weather permitting.

If the weather forecast on Thursday is not good for the event,
especially if it is forecast to have high winds, we will cancel the
meet. You can get more info on our website at www.avti.org. Updates on
the meet will be put on our website, along with postings here.

Thanks!

Tony Frackowiak
661-992-1529