[NSRCA-dist7] Anyone from SF Bay area planning to go to the AZ contest on 2/25/12?

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 19:27:37 AKST 2012

Asked this earlier, but never saw it come through the mailing list...

If you are from the bay area and are planning to go to the AZ contest on
2/25/12, is there any chance you have some room for me and a 2M Vanquish?
 I'd like to go, but don't hope my plane and I can share a ride with
someone -- happy to share fuel costs and driving load...  Even better if
there's room for little brother Osiris as backup.

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training