[NSRCA-dist7] Fwd: To all D7 pattern pilots

Dale Olstinske dale at cadence.com
Tue Jan 3 09:06:15 AKST 2012

Derek, The intention is not to force anyone to FAI, rather create an environment whereby a Masters pilot who otherwise would not, may move to FAI.

That said, how would we  handle a contest with say 25 contestants, and 15 + masters pilots? I think is could very well happen. We couldn’t put everyone on one line, that could take 2.5 hrs to complete a  round, with no judging snafu’s, probably longer.

Dale