[NSRCA-dist7] FW: Passing of Chuck Hartmann

Wallace, Bill WallaceBill at bfusa.com
Thu Feb 9 17:27:00 AKST 2012

FYI - see below.

Bill Wallace
Commercial Sales Manager
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions
4000 E. Mission Blvd.
Ontario, CA  91761
Cell Phone - 951-385-2605
Fax number - 615-493-2333

[cid:image001.png at 01CCE758.60AC88C0]<http://www.trucktires.com/>[cid:image002.png at 01CCE758.60AC88C0]<http://retreadinstead.com/>

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately at wallacebill at bfusa.com or at 951-385-2605. Thank you.