[NSRCA-dist7] NSRCA Booth at the AMA Expo

Jonathan L Carter joncarter60 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 23 10:48:03 AKST 2012

Hey everyone - I just wanted to let you all know that the NSRCA will have a
booth at the AMA Expo in Ontario! We will be doing all we can to promote the
NSRCA and raise some $$ for the F3A World team. (Raffle tickets, shirts
etc!) We will also be having the NSRCA District 7 meeting and a judging
seminar on Saturday at 1:30. Currently we are assigned Room 105 but that
could change so we will have the current room assignment posted at the
booth.

Hope to see lots of you at the NSRCA Booth!

Thanks

Jon Carter

NSRCA D7-VP