[NSRCA-dist7] Current NSRCA issues

Chris Fitzsimmons kfactoreditor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 20:43:32 AKST 2012

Thanks for the info Jon! I wasn't aware of what is going on online cuz i
don't go there very often to keep the drama out of my flying. Does anyone
miss Derek yet? lol I think you will do very well Jon. I really hope you
are elected my friend! If I can help in any way feel free to contact me. I
am very interested in trying to be a part of whatever needs done to get
some F3P flying contests going. I'm very very interested in F3P.

--
Chris Fitzsimmons
Team F3A Unlimited