[NSRCA-dist7] BARCS Contest (the LAST one EVER!!!) - May 5th and 6th.

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at comcast.net
Mon Apr 23 08:29:09 AKDT 2012

Everyone,

This is a reminder that the last BARCS pattern contest EVER is scheduled for May 5th and 6th, 2012. We received our walking papers from the Parks department a couple of months ago and we have to be out by June 4th. Let's have a truly memorable event at the BARCS field that weekend and we look forward to seeing everyone there!

For more information and contest registration please go to http://www.rcpilot.com/event_details.cfm?event_id=184 . The pilot registration form is available by clicking the button on the right side of the page located under the map.

-Derek