[NSRCA-dist7] Phoenix Contest

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Fri Apr 6 06:39:41 AKDT 2012

Hey Jerry,

I typically only send them out when asked to by the CD.  I'll try to
remember to do it automatically for every contest.

The next scheduled contest is April 14th-15th at Riverside RC Club.

Flyer:  http://www.patternflying.com/NewsDetailPage.aspx?ID=140

Pre-Registration:
http://www.patternflying.com/TempRegistrationPage.aspx

-          Robert Beaubien

-          D7 Webmaster

-

"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."