[NSRCA-dist7] Hollister Pattern Contest

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 09:00:54 AKDT 2011

I won't be able to make this one, I'll be riding my bicycle 525 miles from
San Francisco to LA to support the Arthritis Foundation of Northern
California.

If anyone wants to support my ride:  http://2011cccnca.kintera.org/pvogel --
these folks do a lot of good, from Physician education (particularly
pediatricians for the 300,000 kids who suffer from Juvenile Arthritis) to
camps for kids with Arthritis, research support, etc.

I *hope* to be at the Sacramento contest for at least the first day, that's
in jeopardy because my departed Mom's house in CO just sold and the  people
want to close on 10/7 and we've got a lot of stuff to move out :(

Peter+

--
Did you know? Arthritis affects people in all age groups including nearly
300,000 children.