[NSRCA-dist7] [NSRCA-discussion] D7 Championships

Dale Olstinske dale at cadence.com
Thu Oct 27 09:48:32 AKDT 2011

Peter, a few of us are staying here.

Marriott Courtyard 140 E Shaw ave..

From: nsrca-dist7-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-dist7-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Peter Vogel
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 10:35 AM
To: CA, AZ, HI, NV, UT
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-dist7] [NSRCA-discussion] D7 Championships

What hotel are folks using?  I should get in late friday evening and will actually be able to stay for Sunday as well!

Peter+
On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:16 PM, Jon Carter <joncarter60 at comcast.net<mailto:joncarter60 at comcast.net>> wrote:
Hey all, my surgery went well but I am hopping around pretty slowly! I am going to try and get down there to help out and see all of you guys if I can!

As Dale said, there will be many generators running.

Tom Messer has informed me that the FRM club will have food at the field for Saturday. Let's all thank them by buying lunch!

I sure hope we have a great turn-out and some great competition.

Signed, "The one-legged hopping sheriff"