[NSRCA-dist7] Xigris for sale

Glen Dean glen.dean1122 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 20:34:00 AKDT 2011

I am interested in your plane and wonder how the himax pulls it vertically.
I am using a Plettenberg and fly masters is it comparable? Will the servos
plug directly into my JR? How many flights do you have on motor/esc? I live
in Moreno Valley and could meet you half way. Could you send a recent photo?
Thanks!!