[NSRCA-dist7] Mira Mar Hotel Info.

Wallace, Bill WallaceBill at bfusa.com
Tue Aug 9 18:27:54 AKDT 2011

See below for hotel suggestions.

Bill Wallace
Commercial Sales Manager
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions
4000 E. Mission Blvd.
Ontario, CA  91761
Cell Phone - 951-385-2605
Fax number - 615-493-2333

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately at bwallace at bandag.com or at 951-385-2605. Thank you.