[NSRCA-dist7] Mira Mar Contest

Wallace, Bill WallaceBill at bfusa.com
Sun Aug 7 18:44:12 AKDT 2011

Now that the NATS 2011 are history - it's time to prepare for Mira Mar.  Now I know that most of you can't use the excuse that you are burned out from the Nats, because I know there was a very small contingent from Dist 7 there - so no excuses.  I am looking forward to seeing you all there.  Flyer is attached for your information.  Call or write with any questions.  Thanks.

Bill Wallace
Commercial Sales Manager
Bridgestone Commercial Solutions
4000 E. Mission Blvd.
Ontario, CA  91761
Cell Phone - 951-385-2605
Fax number - 615-493-2333

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately at bwallace at bandag.com or at 951-385-2605. Thank you.