[NSRCA-dist7] D7 Championships

Jon Carter joncarter60 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 20 20:38:24 AKDT 2010

The D7 season Championships in Arvin are almost here! It looks like we will
have nice weather. I encourage pilots who are attending to please
pre-register. It makes the CD's life better! I also want to mention that all
of you season champions from last year need to bring or send the perpetual
trophies to the contest!

One other point is that the Bear Mountain Flyers are not going to do a lunch
for us. I will be making and bringing a pot of homemade chili and some bread
for Saturday but if you don't care for chili you will need to make
arrangements for yourself. Sorry about the late notice.

Hope to see a great turnout for our last event of the 2010 pattern season!

Thanks

Jon Carter

CD