[NSRCA-dist7] 1st Annual Harry Gould Memorial Pattern Contest (Hemet, CA)

Charles [Chuck] Hartmann charleslhartmann at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 20:09:41 AKDT 2010

I like Google Maps because it is very useful: zoom out, get directions (right click), get GPS coordinates. The link for the Hemet field follows:
http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=hemet+CA&ie=UTF8&ll=33.702064,-117.04349&spn=0.002035,0.005364&t=h&om=1

Also, here's the link to the Hemet Model Masters directions page:
http://www.hemetmodelmasters.org/directions.htm

Chuck